Monday, December 15, 2008

In need of a writing spot

Some of the great writers/thinkers I know have a physical location that aids them in their writing/thinking.  For some of them, they have several locations.

I do not have one of these locations that I've designated my writing spot.  Sometimes, it's my bedroom.  Sometimes my office.  Sometimes a sports bar.

Obviously, the creative process can happen at any time and any place.  But there does seem to be about your current surroundings that make a difference.

Speaking of creative, I'm meeting with a sister in ministry tomorrow to vision on how I can be a better worship leader.

Other random thoughts:
  • I decided to bust out the scarves that my mom has bought for me through the years.  Pretty sweet, not gonna lie.
  • One of the blessings of ministry is getting to welcome home youth group kids from college, especially around Christmas time.
  • Getting body work done on the car this week, so I'm cruising around in a Pontiac G6.  Not a bad ride.
  • The Utah snowboarding trip is this week.  Oh Lord, please let my body survive.

No comments: