Sunday, July 13, 2008

Why the dot dot dot?

For those of you who know me, I like technology.  Brings out my inner nerd.

And I'd like to think that goodness of technology - for all its imperfections and humanness (i.e. abuse and over-dependence by the very people who created and use it) - is that it gets people into relationship.

Perhaps we can think of this blog as a technology not just of communication, but a technology of, and for, relationship.

This blog is most certainly not about me.  I will share about everything from the people in my life to the joy of my ministry to my passion for sports to how a news story affects you and me to the out-of-the-ordinary thing that happened after I woke up today.

This blog is not only about my sharing my ever-evolving awareness of myself with you.  It is also, maybe more importantly, about you being drawn into a deeper awareness of and connectedness with your true, divinely-designed self.

This blog will be funny.  And sad.  And thought-provoking.  And informational.  And challenging.  And just straight-up random.

But, above all else, this blog will be about love.  Our intense need to receive it.  Our life-long mission to share it.

No comments: