Monday, September 22, 2008

I think I'm gonna implode

I just finished the first "draft" of my youth ministry video that we will be showing to the parish community this coming weekend.  This will definitely be a work of God.  Because there are always technical problems associated with projects like this.  AND since I am an amateur editor/Final Cut Express user, it took me longer figure out how to do even basic commands.

But, I feel like the story works and is compelling.  The teens did a great job being honest and deep.  Rob made it look really good.  And Bob Rice, Matt Maher and Chris Tomlin add such a beautiful prayerfulness to it.

I'll be tweaking and refining all week.

It's definitely hard work.  So hard that I think I'm gonna implode now...on my couch watching the Chargers/Jets game.

No comments: